With winning performance in its genes, the Redline 41 is a powerful racer and cruiser that is inspired by, and takes its name from, one of C&C’s most successful racer/cruisers in the early 70’s—the Redline 41. But that’s about all this ultra-high tech offshore performance boat has in common with its predecessor.
The newly designed stiff, light-weight hull is built of high-tech composites to strict ISO Category A standards. The carbon fiber mast is tall and powerful. The deep, cast iron fin with a lead bulb keel provides significant stability without adding excess speed stealing drag. And nearly every aspect of the boat is customizable to your specific wants. Hardcore racers will be able to keep it light and as fast as any 41 footer out there. And hardcore racers who want a bit more accommodations comfort can have that too.Download Brochure (coming soon)GallerySpecsInquire
Veteran raceboat builders Barry Carroll and Randy Borges of USWatercraft found just the yacht designer they were looking for in Mark Mills. He’s a proven talent that can draw fast hull forms and comfortable accommodations. He’s also an internationally recognized leader in performance yacht design, and the designer of Alegre that has been tearing up the Mini-Maxi circuit.
With his current successes, I’m not surprised that Mark [Mills] designed this newest C&C model, sporting the Redline name with its C&C History.- Sailing Magazine
Fast. And designed for the rigors of offshore racing and cruising
The Redline 41 design and construction team have accomplished the difficult task of combining straight-up speed with a superior level of seaworthiness that’s not often found on other racer cruisers. The Redline 41’s huge bulb makes her incredibly stable and an excellent upwind performer, and her narrow water line beam creates low drag translating into stellar performance in light airs. She is designed to be very competitive in IRC, and the efficient sail and deck configuration make her an excellent choice for shorthanded sailors too.
- Manageable and powerful sail plan
- Light, fast and robust vacuum infused hull
- Sturdy and powerful carbon fiber rig
- Cast iron fin keel and lead bulb keel provides significant stability.
- IRC-friendly attributes
- Efficient deck layout
- ISO category A offshore standards
Racer and Cruiser
The design and build team at C&C Yachts welcomes the opportunity to work with clients to create a yacht that is unique to their requirements. From elegant shorthanded cruising to full performance racing, we have the technical capability and boat building skill to help you express your vision of the perfect boat.
Each Redline 41 Owner has various options to customize the boat to be either more racing or more cruising-oriented. A few notable options are a teak cockpit, a fixed sprit or a spinnaker pole, roller furling jib, cushion selection, and various AWL Grip colors. Features above and below deck are abundant. Below deck, there is a navigation table, settee berths in the main cabin, a double V-berth forward, and an enclosed head and shower. The galley is primed with a gimbaled propane stove with oven, dry goods storage, stainless steel sink, and a large hinged top icebox.
It’s just up to you. Keep it lean and mean for race mode. Or choose from an extensive list of options to make it as cruiser-comfortable as you would like.
Grand-prix performance. Ergonomically perfect.
The Redline 41 is an ideal boat for windward/leeward racetracks and distance racing/cruising, and will reward a good crew and driver. Halyards and the jib-lead controls are all led under the deck, with essential controls within easy reach from the rail. For the trimmers and the pitman, everything is ergonomically right, and the push-button hydraulic backstay system has controls right next to the mainsail trimmer’s position. Everything about the Redline 41 reflects a well thought out and efficient design.
Interior tranquility. Built by the best craftsmen in the world.
Unlike other racer cruisers, the Redline 41 has an immaculate interior built by the same craftsmen who build America’s leading daysailer brand Alerion Yachts (C&C Yachts’ sister company). Her exacting standards of fit and finish immediately sets the Redline 41 apart from any other yacht available in the market.
- Preliminary Specifications
- Hull & Deck
- Propulsion & Steering
- Deck Hardware
- Spars & Rigging
Waterline Length 10.55m 34.61ft
Beam 3.68m 12.07ft
Draft 2.50m 8.20ft
Displacement 6,400kg 14,112lb
Foretriangle 16.25m 53.40ft
Foretriangle Base 4.7m 15.41ft
Mainsail Host 16.0m 52.40ft
Mainsail Foot 5.5m 18.04ft
Mainsail Area 51.05sm 549.3sf
Jib Area 41.20sm 443.32sf
A-Spinnaker 141.00Sm 1,517.0sf
Total Upwind SA 92.20Sm 93.1sf
Total Downwind SA 192.05Sm 2,066.5sf
- Vinylester vacuum infused composite sandwich hull and deck construction.
- Foam core laminate with biaxial and uni-directional E-glass fabrics.
- Full compliance: European RCD(CE), ISO 12217-2 Category A certification.
- Cast iron fin/lead bulb keel 7,232 lbs (3,280 kg). epoxy coated
- White gelcoat hull and deck finish.
- Bonded hull to deck joint with molded toe rail to ORC requirements.
- Structural bulkheads bonded to hull and deck.
- Composite structural IGU forms base for interior structure, engine bed, etc.
- Fabricated anodized aluminium Keel structural frame and mast step.
- Recessed hatch garage. Life raft locker in cockpit
- Anchor Locker
- Propane locker, vented into cockpit
- Yanmar 40 HP 3 cylinder, diesel engine with sail drive, fresh water cooling, fuel filter & 80 amp alternator.
- Molded composite engine surround
- Yanmar Type C recessed engine instrument panel n cockpit.
- Teleflex manual gearshift and throttle.
- 39 gallon molded fuel tank with remote gauge.
- 420 mm x 340 mm (approximate) folding prop.
- Balanced spade rudder with custom carbon fiber stock and roller bearings.
- Twin alloy wheels, 950 mm diameter mounted on custom composite pedestals.
- Icebox drain with sink mounted pump for draining.
- 70 gallon total water capacity in two separately valved tanks.
- Marine head: with holding tank and Y-valve and overboard discharge.
- Hot & cold pressure water system.
- Water heater 20 litre tank heated from engine and 110vac
- Head shower with Y-valve for bilge / shower pump.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Electric bilge pump
- Two Harken* 60.2STA: 2 speed self tailing primary winches
- Two Harken* 46.2 STA: 2 speed mainsheet winches.
- Two Harken* 46.2 STA: 2 speed halyard / secondary winches
- 1 double lock-in 10″ winch handle / 3 single lock-in 10″ handles.
- Harken deck hardware as shown on deck plan.
- Jib lead adjusters
- Traveller lead to main trimmer
- Spinlock rope clutches and stoppers.
- Custom stainless steel double rail open bow pulpit and stern rail.
- Custom stainless steel tapered lifeline stanchions, aft 3 pairs with support legs.
- Four flush mount mooring cleats.
- Round foredeck hatch, Lewmar size 22 or equal.
- Three Lewmar Size 20 articulated tinted acrylic hatches or equal.
- Four Lewmar Size 3 opening ports or equal.
- Carbon Mast – 2 pairs swept aluminium spreaders no runners
- Antal track for cars or bolt rope
- Aluminium boom 12:1 internal outhaul, and mainsail reef clutches and sheaves, mainsheet bail and mechanical Vang lug.
- Discontinuous s/s rod rigging
- Double masthead spinnaker halyard sheave.
- Double genoa halyard exit sheaves at hounds.
- Two 10mm vectran 100 genoa halyards Tylaska T-8 Shackles
- One 10mm vectran spinnaker halyards Tylaska T-8 Shackles
- Main halyard, 10mm vectran, with Tylaska H-8 shackle
- Mainsheet – 10 mm spectra
- Traveller control lines Dacron braid
- Two 8mm DSK 75 spinnaker sheets Tylaska T-8 shackles
- Two Endurabraid genoa sheets
- Sailtec -17 integral backstay adjuster
- Solid Mechanical Vang lead aft to cockpit.
- Custom SS chainplates
- Two mainsail clew reef lines
- Lifeline AGM 31 Batteries – 2 each.
- DC / AC Distribution Panel
- Navigation & steaming lights are LED.
- Interior lighting all LED
- Shorepower Cord & receptacle
- GFI protected 110 VAC main feed
- 6 each 110 VAC duplex receptacles
- Battery Charger / Inverter
- 12 vdc outlet in nav station
- Polished stainless sink recessed in counter top with fiddles.
- Two burner gimballed propane stove with oven.
- Propane gas bottle in cockpit locker connected through solenoid shutoff switch.
- Pressure water pump. Hot water from engine or 110 vac
- Swivel faucet pressure water.
- Large hinged top opening icebox.
- Dry goods storage bins.
- Storage locker under stove.
- Doorway forward into the forward stateroom, with an enclosed head to starboard, and a bureau and hanging locker to port. The double V-berth has sail storage underneath forward and duffel storage aft. Forward hatch in v-berth.
- Enclosed head with mirrors, storage outboard, dual purpose shower/sink spigot, and door. Head Compartment is a composite molding with integral shower sump for easy cleaning and draining, with overhead hatch.
- Finish is off-white with cherry wood trim on vertical surfaces and bulkheads; lightweight bunk tops with white finish; wood drawer and cabinet trim.
- White wood plank covered hull sides. Lockers P & S outboard over main cabin settees
- Molded composite overhead in main cabin.
- Choice of Sunbrella cushion fabrics
- Main cabin settee berths with split backrest cushions port and starboard.
- Sit-down, forward facing 1.0 x .6m (39” x 24”) nav. table with chart storage, overhead instrument panel and outboard bookshelf.
- Double quarter berth to port.
These Specifications are preliminary for design and development purposes. They are
subject to change without notice. Builder reserves the right to change, modify, upgrade,
or discontinue any part of the Specifications without prior notice. Specifications and
prices will be fixed at the time the contract is executed and a deposit is received.
AWL-GRIP Hull in owner’s choice of color
2 tone deck – grey / white or sand / white nonskid
Bottom Paint, epoxy primer with two coats antifouling
Teak cockpit sole and seats
Retractable swim platform with ladder
Carbon fiber steering wheels
Dodger – Sunbrella
Cockpit cushions – Sunbrella – owner’s choice of color
US Flag and teak staff
Fixed carbon sprit
Carbon fiber spinnaker pole, track on mast, and all spinnaker lines & blocks
Harken MK IV split drum roller furler
Harken Carbo foil
Spinnaker furling gear
Carbon fiber boom
Electric winches TBD
Remote hydraulic backstay panel
Electric / hydraulic backstay with port / stb controls near helmsman
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL OPTIONS
Heavy Duty Alternator & Third battery for dedicated engine start
Generator: Panda 4200 Mini 4.2 KW
Refrigeration – 12 VDC Seafrost
Reverse cycle Air conditioning
Lightweight drop-leaf table fits over anodized aluminium support rail for quick removal.
Custom interior upholstery
Tail bags in cockpit – grey or tan Sunbrella
Anchor & dock line package
Overseas low shipping cradle (keel off for transport)
Hi / Lo steel shipping cradle for transport & storage
Commissioning in Rhode Island
High Performance Racing like you’ve never seen before.